PALS Instructor Course
Date(s) - Aug, 18, 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Instructor Course for the PALS Providers program. $250
3 Easy Steps:
- Complete the Online PALS Instructor Essentials Course www.onlineaha.org
- Attend and successfully complete the Classroom Portion
- Be successfully monitored teaching your 1st course within 6 months.
The purpose of an PALS Instructor Course is to develop proficiency in teaching, organizing and conducting a provider course. PALS Instructors must have a firm working knowledge of the PALS material including Algorithmns, PALS Pharmacology, EKG Recognition. They are also expected to demonstrate in-depth factual knowledge of emergency Pediatric care. Participants learn to design a provider course to meet the needs of a particular student population. Currently accepted principles of adult learning, the use of interactive teaching strategies, and the ability to sequence instruction and evaluate progress are essential parts of the course. Candidates are required to have the following:
1. Current Certification/License with a Scope of Practice that allows you to use all the skills/procedures in the PALS environment.
2.Current BLS CPR card,
3.Current PALS Provider card
4.High Level knowledge of PALS Standards
5. Successfully pass the PALS Instructor Post Exam with an 84% or better.
Instructor Materials are NOT Included in the Course Tuition. You may purchase your Instructor Package through one of the Approved Vendors with the AHA. Item # 15-1048 ( PALS Instructor Package)
Contact The Training Center for more information and assistance.
Bring Your PALS Instructor Manual & PALS Instructor Essentials Certificate with you to class. The Instructor course tuition is $250
Bookings are closed for this event.