Date(s) - Feb, 02, 2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Instructor Course for the ACLS Providers program. $250
3 Easy Steps:
- Complete the Online ACLS Instructor Essentials Course www.onlineaha.org
- Attend and successfully complete the Classroom Portion. Bring Essentials
Certificate and ACLS Instructor Material
- Be successfully Monitored teaching your 1st course within 6 months.
The purpose of an ACLS Instructor Course is to develop proficiency in teaching, organizing and conducting a provider course. ACLS Instructors must have a firm working knowledge of the ACLS material including Algorithmns, ACLS Pharmacology, EKG Recognition. They are also expected to demonstrate in-depth factual knowledge of emergency cardiac care. Participants learn to design a provider course to meet the needs of a particular student population. Currently accepted principles of adult learning, the use of interactive teaching strategies, and the ability to sequence instruction and evaluate progress are essential parts of the course. Candidates are required to have the following:
1. Current Certification/License with a Scope of Practice that allows you to use all the skills/procedures in the ACLS environment.
2.Current BLS CPR card,
3.Current ACLS Provider card
4.High Level knowledge of ACLS Standards
5. Successfully pass the ACLS Instructor Post Exam with an 84% or better.
Instructor Materials are NOT Included in the Course Tuition. You may purchase your Instructor Package through one of the Approved Vendors with the AHA. Item # 15-1006 ( ACLS Instructor Package)
Contact The Training Center for more information and assistance.