BLS (Healthcare Providers)
Date(s) - Dec, 29, 2017
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Basic Life Support (BLS) training reinforces healthcare professionals’ understanding of the importance of early CPR and defibrillation, basic steps of performing CPR, relieving choking, and using an AED; and the role of each link in the Chain of Survival.
• Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
• The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
• 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
• 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
• Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
• Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
• Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
• Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
• CPR with an advanced airway*
* This is an introduction to the compression/ventilation rate and ratio for a patient who has an advanced airway in place. For more information on advanced airways, please refer to the Airway Management Course.
Student Textbooks are not included in the tuition. Students should aquire the current 2015 BLS Providers textbook, study and bring the textbook with you to class. Textbooks are available at ERTSS. (eBooks are also available at www.ebooks.heart.org)
Complete the information below and arrange payment to reserve your classroom seat.
Payment options include PayPal and Credit/Debit Cards.
Complete the process to pay for your Course. Please complete the payment process to reserve your seat.
|“The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course material, do not represent income to the Association.”|
Bookings are closed for this event.