BLS Instructor Course
Date(s) - Jan, 26, 2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
BLS Instructor Course Tuition $ 150.00
The BLS Instructor Course is designed for Individuals who work/and or has a background in the Clinical Setting and wish to instruct the BLS CPR program.
3 Easy Steps to become an AHA BLS Instructor.
- Complete the Online BLS Instructor Essentials Course
www.onlineaha.org $30 fee
- Attend and successfully complete the Classroom portion. Bring Essentials
- Be Monitored teaching your 1st Course within 6 months
Order Your Course Material (BLS Instructor Package item # 15-1012 ) from one of the 3 approved AHA Vendors Channing-Bete Co, Laerdal or Worldpoint, and bring to class! Course Materials are NOT INCLUDED in the Course Tuition.
If you plan on teaching Heartsaver level courses ( Community level CPR/AED and or 1st Aid ) you must also acquire the Heartsaver Instructor Manual along with the appropriate Heartsaver Course DVD before teaching those programs. Not Required to attend BLS Instructor Course.
1. Complete the Instructor Candidate Application. ( Under Downloads and Forms on our website )
2. Have Current AHA BLS Provider status and be proficient in all the skills.
3. Purchase the BLS Instructor Package ( Instructor Manual / Course DVDs ) #15-1012.
Bring to Class.
IMPORTANT: Prior to taking this course, candidates must have a current course completion card in BLS.
Following successful completion of the BLS Instructor Course, candidates also must:
- Be monitored by Faculty teaching their first course within 6 months of the
This event is fully booked.