Heartsaver Instructor Course
Date(s) - Feb, 16, 2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Heartsaver Instructor Program (CPR AED First Aid for the Lay Rescuer) Classroom $150
Doing so is “as easy as 1-2-3” after consulting with an American Heart Association Training Center to find out whether the Training Center (TC) is accepting new instructors and the TC’s preferred course delivery.
* YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR Card to Qualify!
- Pre-requisite: Complete the online Heartsaver Instructor Essentials Course. www.onlineaha.org $30
- Complete the Classroom Heartsaver Instructor course. Bring Heartsaver Instructor Essentials Certificate to class.
- Be monitored teaching a course within 6 months of your Instructor Course.
Heartsaver Instructor Essentials Course is the official, self-directed, e-learning program from the American Heart Association® (AHA). The Online Essentials Course is an e-learning product that uses video and online scenarios to present realistic classroom situations. Successful completion of this module, paired with discipline specific course, monitoring and Training Center affiliation meets the requirements for the issuing of an AHA Instructor card.
At the conclusion, participants should have improved their skills that will result in: increased knowledge and skills acquisition by healthcare providers that instructors train, improved survival rates; higher levels of knowledge and skills acquisition by healthcare providers; instructors and teachers with alternative methodologies to draw upon for various classroom situations.
Discipline-specific instructor course:
The Heartsaver Instructor Program is a 1 day program that teaches you how to use AHA material and conduct the following programs
Heartsaver Courses – Lay Rescuer
- Heartsaver® CPR AED – Classroom
- Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens
- Heartsaver® First Aid – Classroom
- Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED – Classroom
- Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid
- Heartsaver® CPR AED Online Part 1
- Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens Online
- Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Online Part 1
- Heartsaver® First Aid Online Part 1
Instructor Support Material Available:
Heartsaver First Aid/CPR/AED (Adult 1st Aid- Adult/Child/Infant CPR)
Instructor Manual and Course DVD’s
Pediatric Heartsaver First Aid/CPR/AED (Pedi 1st Aid-Adult/Child/Infant CPR) – Instructor Manual and Course DVD’s
Bloodborne Pathogens – Instructor Manual and Course DVD
CPR Family & Friends – Instructor Manual and Course DVD
You will need Instructor Material Depending on the Course(s) you wish to instruct.
These Materials are NOT Included in the Course Tuition. Contact The Training Center for more information and assistance.
Complete the information below and arrange payment to reserve your classroom seat.
Payment options include PayPal and Credit/Debit Cards.
Credit / Debit Cards are processed throughout the PayPal Portal below. Once you are redirected to the PayPal site, select “Pay with Credit / Debit Card” at the bottom of that page. Complete the process to pay for your Course. Please complete the payment process to reserve your seat.
Bookings are closed for this event.